I wish I would have looked for reviews before trying positive promotions. Horrible customer service.

Placed an order and received w9 to pay by check. A week later I receive emails saying i have to pay first since I am new customer. When calling to pay they don't have the item anymore. Representatives show no remorse or apology for lack of communication and just stay silent on the other line when i explained my frustration since my order was time sensitive.

She stayed in silence for about a minute after i explained my situation that i had to ask for a manager and she transferred still no talking to a voicemail. Manager was very quick responding to my voicemail but i was disappointed that he apologized but then didn't apologize.

Very weird trying to place blame on not receiving some things from me which i responded with screen shots of proof. Anyways, i decided to investigate more and found these reviews; obviously not pursuing with them anymore.

Location: Los Angeles, California