2.4

I ordered 11 shirts.Of the 11 that I received, four were the incorrect size.

I called (on a Fri) and they told me they had the correct sizes and would ship them out. Then I get a call Sat telling me the size that the sizes I wanted were out of stock. The inventory showed them in stock, but when they went to pull them off the shelf, there were none. They should have been short three larges and plus three mediums since that is what they messed up on my order.

I finally worked out changing around the sizes I planned to give people so that I could just keep the shirts I wanted. Then, I got a call Monday afternoon from a rep that had no idea that I talked to anyone Sat or Mon am, got it figured out. She began telling me how the shirts were out of stock. They need to get an inventory control system in place and communication within the business.

The reps were all very nice, at least that is something. But it was so frustrating trying to get what I asked for in the first place.

All I got was a big sorry, this is how it goes.Well, fix it!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of shirt from Positive Promotions. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Positive Promotions to "inventory control and communication within the company. maybe something besides sorry. i put in too much time dealing with their mistakes".

The most disappointing in user's experience was sent the wrong sizes, promised to sent the right sizes and then couldnt because they did not have. Author liked the most customer service reps were polite. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Positive Promotions for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Positive Promotions?

Comments

Got a "free gift" for my purchase.Shipping receipt said it was collapsible lunch bag and pen.

I got water bottle and pad paper holder with a pen.

They didn't even get their "free thank you" gift packed right.What is worse, they don't care at all